Friday, February 12, 2010

Did I mention he is a poser!


Have I ever mentioned that Spencer will pretty much do what ever I say when I am holding a camera?
(mmm.....I wonder if it would work for other things?)
I had just figured out some pretty cool tricks with the flash and had to go try them out. Of course I hired the best models in town (my own) and we were off. The kids did such a great job, but Rachel didn't last long. So then it was just me and Spencer.
I asked him to not smile on this shot in attempts to get a really fun smile out of him but instead I got this adorable GQ look out of him! (that works to)
I love my little man!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

he is just camera happy! Lets just hope that he takes after his dad and doesnt become a model!

Katrina said...

lol. so cute Ü the girls won't be able to resist him when he's older and you whip out all the old photos . . . Ü