Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Little Munchkins



Though you all know me and my family I thought I would say a little bit about us.
These are my two angels. (If you have ever heard me call them anything else it was only in a moment of weakness.) They really are the best children anyone could hope for. And I am not even bias.
Spencer is a strong young man with smarts beyond his years. He is obsessed with trains and can't get enough of the computer.
Rachel is a Princess through and through. She also enjoys anything she can't or should not have. She has a very strong willed personality that I know will keep me on my toes for the rest of her years. Something I am looking forward to, I am sure.
I try to keep an open mind but two kids is a lot of work and if you asked me right now I would say that we were never to have anymore children.
As for My Husband and I, besides being parents: I keep my "spare time" occupied with photography; I work for a photographer, Glen Ricks, on the weekends. I honestly can't think of anything else I do in my spare time for fun, luckily taking photos can use up most of it. Derek says that his work is his play, but he also enjoys BYU football and RSL soccer and if he is allowed some time, computer or PlayStation games. He is also caught reading almost all of the time. In fact, just the other day he found some "spare time" to read while walking down the stairs.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Cute blog and cute kids! Rachel looks a lot like you. I think I sent you an invite to my blog once. If you don't have access, let me know and I will send an invite to you again! The nice thing about blogs is that you can post all your cute pictures. You gotta like that.