Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Addictions


Which one, which one?
Some people have drugs, others have alcohol, I have frozen yogurt!
There is a new frozen yogurt parlor in American fork called Frozen Yogurt Junction that is fabulous! As many of you know I have been keeping them in business single handed. If it has been a while since you had frozen yogurt you should give it a try. It is different, no, better than ice cream (especially because it doesn't bother my lactose intolerance) I especially like the tart flavors. I have had a thing frozen yogurt since I was a little kid. My Mom would take us to "Paradise Yogurt", a little parlor that is now long gone, for family night. I wonder if my mother had an addiction too. I don't really like to put toppings on top, it ruins the texture for me, but every once in a while I put a few gummy bears on top just for nostalgia.

1 comment:

amberkei said...

Hey - so how's the yogurt going these days? I have not had any sugar except for a little lemonade with dinner tonight for two whole days now! I don't know about you, but that's HUGE for me!