Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rachel


Isn't she cute! It has been months since she has let me put a headband in her hair and I just love it, especially with the huge flower! I just couldn't resist taking her picture. Luckily my children are really great when Mom has the urge to pull out the camera, again. Not to mention having a girl gives me an opportunity to play with my swirls in photoshop, I just love that look.
Rachel has had a big week. She has no fear and by doing some risky trick horse moves, this past week, she managed to give herself a concussion! It was the worst thing as a parent to have your child pass out in your arms. I am so grateful Derek was home so that I had someone to lean on, I Love You. She is fine, and bounced back quickly. But she sure had one headache!

2 comments:

Carina said...

Ouch! So scary! I am glad that she is okay. She is super cute!!!

Manda said...

she's so darling!! .. you have such cute kids dearest. how in the world did she manage a concusion though!? scary!!!