Friday, October 16, 2009

My Girly Girl!

OK, I know I give her a hard time; do you think it is a little much that her nick name is Chaos?
Seriously though, what other 20 month old would let me do this!? I am having too much fun with her, it makes up for everything else.

My husband kept asking things like: Doesn't she already have curly hair? or How long do you leave those things in for?. But, Rachel had no problems with it at all, and Mom was having a blast. All you have to do is say the words "Oh, Pretty" and Rachel will probably be game for whatever. She loves to get her fingers and toes painted, and she sits perfectly still through the whole process!
I could raise 100 hundred boys (Spencer is so easy!) but they don't get near as excited at the thought of high heels!

3 comments:

Tiff said...

Haha. That is sooooo cute! I love it.

Tammy said...

I LOVE it and she is the girliest girl that I know- and that says alot I have 3! Maybe its just that I dont' give into the girly wantings of mine, because coming from all 3 its just toooo much!

amberkei said...

That is completely incredible. Tyler doesn't care what anything is for...if he doesn't want it, sorry, Mom!