Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just like Mom

Isn't this so cute!
It drives me crazy when I read or hear people say that we teach our children to play with girl/boy things. I always think to myself "then you must not have any children!"
Rachel always wants to do whatever I am doing from drinking from the same glass as I am, even though hers has the same drink .... to doing makeup right next to me. I admit that at times it can really get on my nerves but at times like this I love to watch her play pretend mommy.
She was so cute to get the diaper and wipes out all by herself, it was all her idea too. Do you ever wonder what is going on inside their cute little heads?

2 comments:

Tammy said...

She is too cute! We love our girly girls!

Melissa Fisher said...

AMEN! I had a professor try to tell me that we trained them to play with certain things. They are definitely born with personality and mothering instincts or protector instincts. My boys are all about guns and swords and capes, and you know I didn't bring in the swords or guns!! :) Rachel sure is a girly girl!! Her crazy love for shoes is such a cute thing!! :)