Monday, September 21, 2009

I DID IT!

Happy Birthday Grandma!

It was my Grandmother's 80th birthday this past weekend! We had an incredible surprise party for her that I was asked to make a three tiered cake for and I was thrilled for the opportunity. I had never made a cake of such size but I am pretty stubborn and set my mind to do it. I had made a two tiered cake before so the theory wasn't new. If you would ever like to know why your wedding cake cost so much give me a call.
I was completely surprised at how well it turned out! I love that feeling of setting your mind to something and having it turn how just how you wanted. And now I can say that "I CAN!"
Thank you Derek for all of your wonderful support! I Love YOU!

2 comments:

amberkei said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I never doubted, but you always amaze me at how creative you are!

Carina said...

Holy Cow! How in the world did you learn how to do that? That is beautiful!!!