Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm Back


I just wanted to let you know that I have arrived back on Earth. You may be asking where I have been. I spent a little time in 'Crazy'. If you have never been there you really should. It doesn't take much planning to get there and actually less planning helps. It isn't expensive and there is no need to make reservations. Let me know if your are going I may join you!
In the last three month while I have been in 'Crazy' Rachel has been very busy. She has earned two master's degrees. One in chairs, and the other in Toilets. I think she actually feels most comfortable with the veiw from on top of things and if you know her, she lives for splashing. Needless to say this has made mom a little crazy! Hence the trip!

5 comments:

Katrina said...

woh!! you're alive! (not that I didn't know that prior to reading such. lol Ü)

spatical said...

I'm sure I'll be visiting 'crazy' sometime soon.

amberkei said...

So glad you're alive and you made it back from crazy!! Let's try to make future visits shorter...of course I know there will be more because you and I are similar in that we must visit crazy more than once! Welcome back!

Tammy said...

But of course Crazy is kindof fun well ok maybe not, I am currently on a trip there myself I am surprised that I didn't see you there....

Melissa Fisher said...

I was in "Crazy" too!!! I'm there and back daily! It's pretty exhausting! I'm so glad we are now working out. We can maybe manage our daily trips to crazyland! :)