Sunday, April 26, 2009

GROSS!!!!

Tonight after dinner I asked Derek if we could have a dance, not a common occurrence in our house. We turned on some music and started to dance. Spencer was not impressed. About thirty seconds into dancing Spencer suggested: "I need to give you guys some fresh air" and started waving his hands in our direction with a somewhat of disgusted face. Derek and I couldn't help but laugh, was this the little kid version of "get a room"; but since we didn't stop neither did he. His next response still makes me laugh, "I am going to go to my bed, I can't take all of this dancing" and he walked off, heading for his bed.
LOL
It is nice to know that we can gross him out at such a young age, I thought for sure we had a couple more years.

It makes me think of a well quoted movie: "Emperors New Groove"
Pacha: No you two can stay up, were just going to be sitting here telling how much we love each other, right honey?
Kids: Ewe...Ugh..Goodnight!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Congratulations you are going to get alot more dancing and Spencer is going to go to bed alot earlier!

Manda said...

bah haha!! i love it!! what a turd though.. lol. sounds so much like him.

amberkei said...

Love it! Keep up the good work...after all that's your job as a parent to gross out your kids!

Carina said...

So cute! What cute kids!

Melissa Fisher said...

So Funny! Do kids say the greatest things!!

the Braby family said...

Yay! I found your blog!